Mealtime is looking for creative writers who can produce high-quality content; professional writers, as well as passionate wordsmiths with experience in food juice, food policy, nutrition, health and diet, etc., are encouraged to apply.
You can (unless you are a spammer) Our authors range from experienced writers to first-timers, and as our process includes edition oversight, we can be a great place to publish your first piece. You need an idea, something you want to share, and the ability to create an outline to show us that your idea will likely interest our readers. From then on, we can give you any help you need as you write and revise your articles. Experienced writers all started somewhere, we would be honoured to start your writing career with us.
• We will only publish articles submitted by writers who are willing to post consistently.
• We reserve the right to edit, re-write or reject posts (title, inclusive). We’ll make minor edits without informing you first and send a postback if we think your topic needs more work.
• Basics first, your articles should not have grammatical or language error
• Your article should be informative, interactive, and engaging. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users, helping them with their diet.
• Don’t send chunks of text lying on a word document. Your article should be well-structured with b=subheading, bullets, quotes, and images.
• Your article should be 1000-1200 words
• Content must be unique, fresh, and thought-provoking. Since we write to the same audience, we hate to repeat ourselves.
• Point of emphasis, we would not accept culled articles or articles you’ve submitted elsewhere; all articles must be written for mealtime.
• No link in the body of your post should be promotional, and the links should be relevant in the topical context
• Before you submit, look at our recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission follow a similar pattern.
• Short intro – what you are going to be about
• Article structure - the different paragraphs you plan on including, as well as what you propose to write under those
• Source to be used
• Mains takeaways
• Author Biography
• Links to 2-3 articles you’ve written (optional)
• Upload (google docs)
• For submissions, email us at email@example.com
If we’re interested, you’ll hear back from us. Because we receive many pitches, we may not be able to reply to all. If you have not heard back from us in 10 business days, feel free to offer your idea to someone else.
Once your outline is accepted, we’ll ask you to write and submit a draft. Please do it following our guidelines! If the finished article won’t our guidelines and quality standards, we retain the right decline to publish it.
After your article is published, we’ll be happy if you help us promote it.
• Share it on your social media
• Post on relevant niche forums and other groups